Tuesday 14 March 2017

Goth Tourist in Glasgow and Edinburgh

Soon, I will hop on a plane and fly to Glasgow. A dear friend of mine lives there and I am going to visit her on my holiday. We plan to visit Edinburgh together and go see something goths will find interesting: Surgeons' Hall Museums.

There are two museums and one collection:
I am just dying to see them all. Lame pun intended.

Me and my friend are also planning to visit the Necropolis in Glasgow. Sarah from Tales From A Geordie Goth visited it quite recently. Sarah was super nice and gave me some more tips on her post about places to see!

Stay tuned for my travel posts!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds very interesting particular the surgical history Edinburgh was definitely driving force for advancing medical development during the 19th century. I haven't been to any of the museums in Edinburgh but visited the College of surgeons in London it was fascinating. Any hope you have a good time. Glad my tips helped.

    ReplyDelete