- some paperboard or another stiff paper
- a book you are willing to sheard to pieces
- pretty pictures of pets (or what ever it is that you like)
- a pen & a ruler (or some fancy papercutter)
- optional: sticky back plastic to make the bookmark last longer.
How to do it:
These are very simple to make. Just cut a piece of paperboard, then cut a smaller piece of a book page. Glue those two together. Then glue a picture or two on top of the two layers.
Tip: try different compositions before attacking them with a glue stick! :)
Thanks for reading and do check out what Bane made and what other participants crafted!