Wednesday 3 July 2013

Mad Tea Party approaching!

Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist is hosting her 6th annual Mad Tea Party and I am sure many goths, among lolitas and others, will find that a happy and interesting blogging event. Besides, it is a nice way to cheer up ones private life with some good friends. I have already thought about my own tea party and what kind of gothic twist I am going to make, shall I offer my guests a maggoty cake or some death caps (made of non-lethal ingredients of coarse)? I shall tell my making of process with tips for gothing up a tea party in another post, shortly after the post about the actual party.



Come and join the fun, if you have time! Obviously it is not required to host the party in real life on that strict date, but the post about the party is to be made on 13th July.

No comments:

Post a Comment